Success First offers preventive wraparound mental health services that are individualized and based on the family’s strengths as team members. We help children and their families achieve greater success in their homes, communities and schools by developing their strengths and communication skills. Our team process facilitates family collaboration, as all our team members and community collaborators come together to “wrap” services around the children and their families.
The goal of our preventive wraparound services is to keep children in their homes and communities.
We offer our clients the following services:
- Case management
- Mental health services
- Family focused treatment
- Crisis intervention and planning
- Information and referrals
- Linkages and referrals to other agencies and organizations that serve children
- Support and education
- Support groups
- TBS brief “in-home” support
Our services are creative, culturally inclusive, flexible and action-oriented.
We serve children and youth living in the West Valley of San Bernardino County who currently have or are eligible for a mental health diagnosis.
Our young clients also face one of the following challenges – he or she is:
- At risk for out of home placement or has already been removed from the home
- At risk for entering the Juvenile Justice System
- Facing or having substantial impairments in school, including the risk of being suspended or expelled
In addition to these criteria, the children and youth we serve come from low income families and are not eligible for services funded by SB 163 Wraparound.
We accept self-referrals, as well as accepting referrals from San Bernardino County, schools, community clinics, private providers, and social workers. All referrals must meet approval by the Eligibility and Enrollment Committee.
Please call our office to learn if your child is eligible for services: (909) 980-2789.
We don’t walk behind you or ahead of you – we walk beside you.