Our SASCA (Substance Abuse Services Coordinating Agency) program serves parolees who have completed an in-prison program by offering the opportunity to continue substance abuse treatment after they are released on parole. Based on a complete assessment of the client’s needs, we coordinate his or her placement in an appropriate community-based treatment program. We then work with the client, treatment provider, and parole agents to help ensure our client’s success in treatment.
- Case management services developed directly with the clients;
- Transportation from the in-prison substance abuse treatment program (SAT) to the community treatment facility;
- Residential placement, sober-living and outpatient services;
- Comprehensive re-entry services to help the participant successfully reintegrate into his or her community;
- Up to 180 days of aftercare services.
Other people may be there to help us, teach us, guide us along our path, but the lesson to be learned is always ours.