Providence Place is a gender responsive residential substance abuse treatment program in San Diego County that serves female parolees and their dependent children. As a Female Offender Treatment and Employment Program (FOTEP), Providence Place reduces recidivism through intensive treatment and case management services. Our goal is to help women obtain and maintain a drug- and crime free life.
Our array of services includes:
- Primary substance abuse treatment: assessment, recovery planning, education, group process, transition and aftercare discharge planning.
- Comprehensive case management and child and family re-unification services.
- A parenting center focused on child development, parenting skills and therapy to assist in developing and strengthening the bond between mother and child in a supervised, structured homelike setting.
- Groups for grief and loss, self esteem, overcoming trauma, and other specialized care support groups.
- Vocational services, including job development, basic computer and resume development skills.
Providence Place program services are available to women on active parole/post release community supervision and their minor children (typically up to the age of 12).
All participants at the Providence Place receive referral, authorization and funding through the California Department of Corrections.
To find out more information, please call (619) 667-3922.
4890 67th StreetSan Diego, CA 92115
Phone: (619) 667-3922
Fax: (619) 667-5287
It's choice — not chance — that determines your destiny.