North Inland Mental Health Center serves adults living with severe and persistent mental illness by providing a wide range of services to assist in their recovery and enhance their well-being. We offer high quality, gender responsive and culturally sensitive services designed to increase the functioning of our clients and improve their quality of life. Our goal is to promote each client’s integration into his or her community.
Services are guided by individualized treatment plans which are developed with the client and significant others. Treatment duration is based on level of need. We offer the following integrated physical and mental health services:
- Case Management
- Co-Occurring Disorders Services
- Crisis Services
- Employment Services
- Group Counseling
- Health Screening
- Homeless Outreach
- Limited Brief Individual Counseling
- Linkage to Primary Care Providers
- Medication Management
- Older Adult Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Transition Age Youth Services
- Wellness Programs
The first step in determining program eligibility is to contact us for a screening. In order to meet the requirements for eligibility, a person must be:
- An adult at least 18 years of age or older who has a diagnosis of a severe and persistent mental disorder
- Able to meet the financial criteria of being either uninsured, indigent or Medi-Cal, Low Income Health Plan (LIHP) and/or Medi-care insured.
For non-Medi-Cal and/or Medicare clients, fees are assessed on a sliding scale. We provide referral to other community resources to those who are ineligible for our program services.
We accept self-referrals, referrals by family or friends, and referrals by community organizations.
For more information please call (760) 747-3424.
Download our brochure
Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.