Our array of services includes:
- Primary substance abuse treatment: assessment, recovery planning, education, group process, transition and aftercare discharge planning.
- Comprehensive case management and child and family re-unification services.
- A parenting center focused on child development, parenting skills and therapy to assist in developing and strengthening the bond between mother and child in a supervised, structured homelike setting.
- Groups for grief and loss, self esteem, overcoming trauma, and other specialized care support groups.
- Vocational services, including job development, basic computer and resume development skills.
To find out more information, please call (951) 845-0176.
Other people may be there to help us, teach us, guide us along our path, but the lesson to be learned is always ours.