HOPE Connections offers adult, youth and family mental health support and referral services, along with side-by-side coaching and education on San Diego’s Mental Health System of Care.
The program is operated in partnership with the National Alliance on Mental Illness, San Diego (NAMI-SD) and Union of Pan Asian Communities, San Diego (UPAC-SD). This quality partnership assures a strong peer model with an emphasis on cultural inclusion. Bringing together the unique expertise of each partner-agency, HOPE Connections has access to the resources necessary to reduce the stigma related to mental illness that can create barriers to recovery.
We provide the following Peer and Family Engagement Services:
- Needs Assessment
- Peer and Family Support Programs
- Side-by-side Coaching
- Increasing the involvement, trust and support of your family
- Education on subjects such as mental illness, symptom management, how to talk to your doctor, and how to access support
In addition, we offer referrals and linkages to:
- Peer Support
- Family Education and Support
- Therapy and Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorders Services
- Non-Residential/Outpatient Programs/Primary Care
- Transition Age Youth Services (TAY)
We serve adults at least 18 years of age or older (including TAY and older adults) who are accessing the San Diego County Outpatient Mental Health Clinics. Our primary focus is providing services to anyone accessing emergency psychiatric services, as well as providing services to their families and supports.
We accept referrals from agencies and individuals including:
- Referral by family or friends
- Referral by community organizations
Referral to community resources is provided to those who are ineligible for our program.
For more information please call (619) 542-4166.
Download our Brochure:
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.