This workshop will study the criminogenic characteristics of different populations, cultures and subgroups. It will provide knowledge regarding the addict who is also an offender.
- Describe the components of criminality
- Identify differences with addiction and criminality
- Identify issues related to incarceration that effect the clinical aspect of treatment
- Review stages of change and its usefulness when working with offenders
- Analyze theories in Criminal Behavior
TAP 21 Relevance:
Knowledge, Attitudes, Counseling and Special Populations
No events found. Please try adjusting your search filter above to find events.